Advanced Mould Awareness
For this course we can conduct the training at your facility or at our own training facility, whichever will suit your needs best. There are some great benefits to both approaches. By completing your training on-site we can save your staff travel time, by completing your training at our facility you can benefit from our spacious training room, our state of the art hands on training space and full use of our break room.
This training program provides deeper knowledge to those who are responsible for buildings and occupants to competently work with appropriate professionals to effectively navigate and safely resolve mould issues.
Training program topics include:
- Why Mould Grows in Buildings
- Health Effects
- Basic Regulatory Requirements
- Overview of Applicable Guidelines
- Duties and Responsibilities of Owners, Employers, Workers and Contractors
- Classification of Mould Removal Operations
- Hazards and Controls
- General Personal Protective Equipment
- General Measures and Procedures Associated With Mould Work
- Basic Mould Prevention
You will learn by:
- Classroom interaction with experienced instructors
- Exploring legislative requirements
- Detailed handouts, videos and quizzes
Who should enroll in this training program?
This training program is geared towards Building Owners, Property Managers, Management Staff, Executives, Principals, Teachers, Real Estate Professionals, Home Inspectors, Architects, Engineers and Supervisors who require a deeper understanding of the hazards and mould abatement operations.
Training Program Duration
½ Day (4 Hours)