Mould Abatement Type 1 and 2
Note: Participants must wear appropriate footwear.
For this course we can conduct the training at your facility or at our own training facility, whichever will suit your needs best. There are some great benefits to both approaches. By completing your training on-site we can save your staff travel time, by completing your training at our facility you can benefit from our spacious training room, our state of the art hands on training space and full use of our break room.
This training program has been created to provide more detailed information about mould, its health effects and appropriate measures and procedures for its removal in Type 1 and Type 2 operations.
Training program topics include:
- Why Mould Grows In Buildings
- Health Effects
- How Health and Safety Legislation applies to Moulds
- Overview of Applicable Guidelines
- Duties and Responsibilities of Owners, Employers, Workers and Contractors
- Classification of Mould Removal Operations
- Hazards and Controls
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Measures and Procedures Associated With Level 1 & 2 Mould Work
- Mould Prevention
You will learn by:
- Classroom interaction with experienced instructors
- Exploring legislative requirements
- Demonstration and hands-on training in Type 1 and 2 techniques
- Hands on preparation and operations exercises
- Detailed handouts, videos and quizzes
Who should enroll in this training program?
This training program is geared towards construction and maintenance workers and their supervisors that will need to conduct minor Level 1 to moderate Level 2 mould removal operations.
Training Program Duration
1 Day (8 Hours)