Asbestos – Basic Awareness
For this course we can conduct the training at your facility or at our own training facility, whichever will suit your needs best. There are some great benefits to both approaches. By completing your training on-site we can save your staff travel time, by completing your training at our facility you can benefit from our spacious training room, our state of the art hands on training space and full use of our break room.
The asbestos basic awareness training program has been created to provide a brief overview of the hazards and duties related asbestos and asbestos containing materials in the workplace.
Training program topics include:
- Historical usage and identification
- Hazards and health effects
- Duties and responsibilities of owners
- Employers, workers and contractors
- General requirements of audits and asbestos
- Management programs
- General overview of removal operations
You will learn by:
- Classroom interaction with experienced instructors
- Exploring legislative requirements
- Detailed handouts, videos and quizzes
Who should enroll in this training program?
This training program is geared towards Building Owners, Property Managers, Management Staff, Executives, Principals, Real Estate Professionals, Home Inspectors and Supervisors who may have asbestos or asbestos containing materials in their workplaces.
Training Program Duration